The Changing World of Retirement Planning – 2/11/2020
The rules for a retiring generation of baby boomers have changed. Learn how those changes affect you as you strive for a prosperous retirement.
You will discover how to:
- Evaluate the newly passed SECURE ACT and how it affects retirees and planning
- Determine if you have enough money for retirement
- Use the 3 basic types of retirement accounts to maximize cash flow in retirement
- Evaluate the benefits of a Roth Conversion
- Maximize Social Security income
- Reduce, or eliminate unwanted expenses or delays with estate planning
- Avoid the three basic “pitfalls” of retirement distribution planning.
Call 225-240-4940 or register here.